
Me and my brother's Honda CRX.Once I got a ride on my brothers CRX that was the the day I started liking cars alot and driving them . I saw my brother revving his new CRX b16a all the way to eighth thousand rpm it sounded crazy I told him to give me a ride . He said all right let's go we went to a empty street in Delhi Eddy stopped the car and told me are ready I said yeah he lounched the car at five thousand rpm he shifted in to second gear,then he went all the way to 120 miles per hour. It felt cool,alot of adrenaline going on at 120 miles per hour in a car. Then the next day there was some dude saying all this trash about my brothers crx it was hilarious because I already new he was going to lose the race.They ended up racing and my brother smoked him and won by about five cars. Me and my brother were just laughing at the other guy and his car because he was talking alot of trash and even bet my brother and lost.I got to say that was some fun stuff and I'll never forget my brothers first race it was asome.
No comments:
Post a Comment